Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Field Artillery AIT Instructors
Location: Fort Sill, OK
Job Code: 514
# of openings: 31
Position: MOS 13D, 13F, and 13R Field Artillery Advanced Individual Training (AIT) Instructors
Location: Ft. Sill, OK
Conduct classroom instruction at Ft. Sill as an instructor for Field Artillery (FA) AIT school for MOS 13D10, 13F10, and 13R10. The Technical Instructor teaches on one or more short courses in a technical trade or craft, prepares as instructional program in accordance with training or other course requirements, assembling materials to be presented.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Teaches assigned topics in accordance with approved curriculum effectively utilizing all allotted time, maintains proficiency in instructional techniques, incorporates current examples in the teaching process; develops and maintains classroom techniques that reflect professionalism, good discipline and enhance teaching
* Alternates teaching techniques in order to maintain high motivation and interest in the subject areas
* Administers grades, records and critiques examinations; prepares and administers remedial assignments, submits written recommendations for curriculum updates to ensure consistency with changes and innovations in latest applicable publications or documents
* Graduate of Army/ Marine Field Artillery Senior Leader Course (SLC) in one of the 13 series Military Occupation Specialties: 13D, 13F, or 13R desired.
* Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent desired.
* 2 or more years as an instructor preferred
* Knowledge of FA Weapon Maintenance Course, shop safety, maintenance publications, the Army Maintenance Management System, and core tasks in 13D, 13F, or 13R.
* Knowledge with current and future FA weapon systems, training management, Artillery Tables IAW FM 3-09.8, crew served weapon systems assigned to Field Artillery units.
* All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
* Applicant will be subject to Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
**Position upon award of contract**