Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Test & Evaluation Engineer
PDS is seeking a Test & Evaluation Engineer for an open position in Tinker AFB, OK.
In your role, you will:
* Develop and document standardized test methods and processes to ensure repeatability and productivity.
* Lead the development of test procedures.
* Apply lessons learned to the improvement of test procedures.
* Design calibration system/test fixtures.
* Develop data processing tools and algorithms.
* Generate calibration procedures and software.
* Guide others in the design of test hardware, software and systems to achieve test requirements.
* Overseedebriefing of the test team.
* Lead the analysis, processing and formatting of data to customer requirements.
* Approve test data prior to delivery to customer.
* Formulate expectations for test data based on historical data.
* Perform functions as required to ensure calibration system readiness and data validity.
* Train others.
* Work under minimal direction.
As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
* Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience.
* Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience.
* Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
* ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
* Secret Clearance Required to Start.
* Must be a U.S. person.
Category / Name / Required / Level
* Areas of Expertise Electrical Troubleshooting Yes Intermediate
* Areas of Expertise Testing Lab Experience Yes Intermediate
* Technical Skills Avionics maintenance Yes Intermediate
* Technical Skills CATIA V5 Yes Intermediate
Technical Skills Electrical Diagnosis/Repair Yes Intermediate
* Technical Skills Electrical Testing Yes Intermediate
* Technical Skills Read Electrical Schematics Yes Intermediate
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check.
If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
* Health insurance
* Paid holidays
* Weekly payroll
* Immediate 401(k) eligibility
* Completion bonuses
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand.
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!Contact a recruiter for details.