Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Center Director & Assistant Director - Child Care - Oklahoma City area
Category :Early Childhood Education Management,Teaching
Location :Oklahoma City OK US 73120
Job Type :Full Time
Job Description :
Our Directors, Assistant Directors, School Age & Pre-School Managers are responsible for ensuring that our centers are operated according to our high standards and maintaining our reputation for excellence. Directors and Assistant Directors must be dedicated to positively representing the company to their communities, inspiring and teaching children, and building a team of individuals who are committed to providing outstanding customer service. On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring curriculum and developmentally appropriate practices are in place in the center.
* Conducting tours for prospective parents and enrolling new families.
* Creating and implementing local marketing plans to drive enrollment.
* Ensuring licensing standards are met and assisting in the accreditation process for the center.
* Assisting teachers with the weekly development and execution of the curriculum and program activities.
* Monitoring and managing the financial progress of your center.
* Ensuring a safe environment for the children in our care.
Job Requirements :
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
* Eligible for Texas Director License
* 1 year supervisory experience of at least six non-exempt associates; experience in early childhood education strongly preferred
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in early childhood education
* Any licenses, certificates or specialized training as required by State law and/or regulatory agencies
* Business and Program oriented; Excellent communication skills; Upbeat and friendly attitude***Learning Care Group is always accepting applications. This job description has been posted for candidate pipelining and networking purposes; it may not represent an actual open position. Applicants who apply to this posting will be put in a database for consideration for any appropriate current and future positions. ***
Education :Associate Degree
Career Level :Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
% of Travel Required :0-10%