Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Commercial Lines Account Administrator
As a Commercial Lines Account Administrator, you will be responsible for assisting Account Managers and Producers with the servicing of assigned Commercial Lines accounts in accordance with the practices, policies, and procedures of the Company.
* Coordinate the servicing of assigned accounts with the Account Manager.
* Enter data as required by insurance company automation systems.
* Provide support to the Account Manager on pre-renewal processes.
* Handle correspondence and the clerical processing of accounts including applications and computer input of each account.
* Process certificate of insurance requests.
* Help track cancellation/reinstatement system for commercial accounts.
* Responsible for developing complete familiarity with all forms and paperwork including their intent and purpose.
* Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
* Prepare invoices, transmittals, ID cards, certificates of insurance, binders, and cancellation forms as required.
* Review and process change requests in the agency management system.
* Check policies and endorsements for completeness and accuracy. Prepare policies for policy check and delivery to clients
* Maintain an accurate suspense system on all items that require a response.
* Responsible for scanning/electronic filing of communications and documents.
* Input/maintain data on account management system and ancillary systems as required.
* Other responsibilities as assigned by Account Manager.
* 3 Years of administrator related work experience.
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills and ability to work in a team environment and exercise independent judgment.
* Exceptional customer service skills.
* Strong reading comprehension and analysis skills.
* Strong data entry skills.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Strong organization and follow-up skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, as well as internet utilization.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States