Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Data Process Analyst/Architect - EAM
Location: USA-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City
Job Number: 00003928
We have an opportunity for a Data Analyst/Architect role at Devon. The role will support the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) data program. The scope of the program includes any data or process directly affecting equipment or location master data, associated documentation, warranty, insurance or tax information, associated bills of materials, and any recorded operations and/or maintenance activities, material transfers or management of change events.
Works with a variety of project and Enterprise Architects, business systems specialists from the impacted project teams and 3rd parties to understand the current state, dependencies and risks within the EAM program.
Defining and documenting the use and lifecycle of asset data throughout the organization
* Establishing and documenting asset master data point of origin in relation to standard business processes
* Supporting EAM MDM Team members in understanding business process dependencies on master asset data
* Identifying global versus local asset data elements
* Understanding asset field data collection processes and how collected data is verified and transformed into the central SAP PM repository, as well as how asset data is eventually archived
* Supporting the use of master asset data attributes to drive business analytics supporting asset reliability and other business improvement initiatives
* Identification of asset data interdependencies between AM and other processes and helping to raise awareness of possible impacts to processes as improvement activities are undertaken
* Coordination with IT Analyst on any system integration efforts where AM master data is involved