Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Foreman - Req. # : 10028OH
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
This details all the information about the job posting.
Ohio Office Wapakoneta, OH, US 45895
# of Hires Needed
The Foreman oversees construction projects, while working closely with the client to better understand their particular needs. Other responsibilities including ensuring proper working order of all equipment (trucks, backhoes, trenchers, and augers) and the safety and training of the crew. The Foreman performs inspection services and evaluation of cathodic protection needs, installs monitoring unites, and may perform surveys.
MESA pays lodging and per diem in addition to regular wages while traveling.
70 - 80%
Date Needed By
Field Service - Construction
Formen must have a positive attitude with the ability to motivate and supervise others. Other qualifications include:
* 4-6 years experience in cathodic protection
* NACE and OQ qualified
* Basic computer and math skills
* Must be available to travel for several weeks at a time - total travel approximately 70-80%
* Must have Class A CDL with a clean driving record
* Must pass DOT drug test and physical
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
MESA is an EOE - F/M/D/V
Top of Page