Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Master Data Specialist
Location: BSC - Tulsa OK
Job Code: 2903
# of openings: 1
Job Title: Master Data Specialist
Reports To: Supervisor – Master Data
Location: Central Division BSC – Tulsa, OK
The Master Data Specialist is responsible for all regional pricing administration and customer-master functions within the Central Division sales organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Obtain, analyze, and process all field generated requests related to new customer pricing agreements and changes to existing customer pricing agreements.
* Maintain pricing database for Central Division sales organization including daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance items.
* Obtain, analyze, and process all field generated requests related to special or seasonal pricing initiatives.
* Accountable for validation of all pricing inputs to verify levels meet the sales organization criteria and goals.
* Effectively communicate to Division support staff and field associates any pricing discrepancies and/or issues in a timely manner.
* Create and maintain all Central Division customer master partnerships and related customer master data to ensure proper structures and pricing hierarchies.
* Review and approve credit memos related to pricing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required, a bachelor’s degree a plus.
* Experience with SAP or other ERP systems a plus.
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to write simple correspondence.
* Successful candidate must have a strong “client service” mindset.
* Ability to effectively present information to one-on-one and small group situations to both internal and external customers and other employees of the organization.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Accountability: Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
* Accuracy: Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
* Active Listening- Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
* Assertiveness- Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
* Customer Oriented: Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
* Decision Making: Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
* Detail Oriented: Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
* Diversity Oriented: Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
* Energetic: Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
* Honesty / Integrity: Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
* Initiative: Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
* Organized: Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
* Reliability: The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
* Responsible: Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one's conduct.
* Safety Awareness: Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
* Self Motivated: Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
* Time Management: Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The USES category for this position is sedentary.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit.
* The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
* The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts in office equipment.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.