Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Associates handle inbound or outbound calls with existing customers. Associates should educate customers on account status, attempting to solve customer problems and/or attempting to secure a payment or make payment arrangements. The goal is to help our customers build and retain a strong credit standing and maintain a customer for life.
- Manage inbound and outbound collection calls
- Perform account level research
- Overcome objections that customers have about making payments toward their account and help them to understand their account(s) and responsibilities
- Become familiar with and follow Company guidelines and procedures (CBTs, training, timecards, e-mail, training, etc)
- Attend team meetings
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- 1 year of experience in Collections
- 2 years post-high school education or Associate Degree
- 1 year experience Call Center or Loss Mitigation
- 1 year experience with MS Office products
- 2 years experience in heavy customer contact environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job: Call Center and Customer Service
Primary Location: United States-Oklahoma-Tulsa-Tulsa (33001)