Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Number: 67357 Location: 6022 East 71st Street,Tulsa,OK,74136
Job Type: Part Time
Pay Range: DOE - DOE
Number of Openings: 1
PRN Opportunities for a Home Health Medical Social Worker in Tulsa, OK!
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
You will enjoy a friendly and professional work environment with the opportunity to build a career being a part of a forward thinking, innovative therapy company which provides a substantial client base with which to work.
* Provide rehabilitative and support casework geared to restoring residents to their optimum level of social health adjustment.
* Help residents utilize the resources of their families and the community.
* Assist residents and their families with personal and environment difficulties, which predispose them toward illness or interfere with obtaining maximum benefit
* Minimum of two (2) year experience in a senior living and/or medical facility (hospital, clinic, rehabilitation center, etc) where the team approach to treatment is utilized.
* Master's degree in Social Work
* Must be licensed in the state of OK
* Computer skills with Microsoft programs as well as specialized software
* Ability to multitask
* Positive attitude and flexibility are essential
Apply for the above position via the following links:
Brookdale Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place.
Keywords: Social worker, social supervisor, management, professional. social justice, advocacy, psychotherapy, social policy, mental health, counseling, social planning, home, health, home health, tulsa, ok